Tower Light Alloy Tower Systems
Assemble quick and easy without any tools
Lightweight easy to carry
Assemble on all surfaces
Working safe with guardrails
Climbing inside of the tower
Heavy-duty base frame and adjustable legs
Castors with positive locking facility
Rigid and strong welded frames
Narrow (0.7 m) and wide (1.4 m) types
Length 1.8 m and 2.5 m choices
Compliant with HD 1004
• Hi Tower is an easy to use, easy to assemble, lightweight, rigid,
strong tower system made of light alloy heavy-duty aluminum.
• Can be assembled on all surfaces within unbelievable periods, stands
by itself, towable on its castors; Hi Tower will help you doing
installations SAFE, QUICK and EASY.
• Up to 12 m platform height with widths of 0.7 m (N) or 1.4 m (W) and
lengths of 1.8 m or 2.5 m are available.
• All parts and frames of Hi Tower are interchangeable so parts
purchased at different times will be compatible with each other.
• Hi Tower can be assembled easily and quickly without using any tools.
• All Hi Tower parts are manufactured according to HD 1004 standards.
• Hi Tower has 7 rung frames on one side and trapdoor platforms so you
can climb to the tower from inside safely, besides you could use
telescopic alloy ladders to climb to the platform from inside with using
one hand to climb and other hand for carrying materials.
• Castors are specially designed for scaffolds. They are eccentric while
moving but in working position they are locked to prevent movement of
the tower. Loading capacity of each castor is 600 kg.
• Adjustable legs could level towers on uneven surfaces.
• Hi Tower has 5 years warranty.